A highly popular multiplayer extranet roleplaying game. Galaxy of Fantasy is set in a fictional world drawing heavily on various mythologies, foremost among them turian (since the game originates with them). Players take the role of an adventurer from one of many character types -- warriors, mystics, assassins, etc. -- and increase their power by completing quests on behalf of numerous factions.
Characters can reach a maximum of Level 650.
Galaxy of Fantasy contributed to the spread of portrayals of the little-understood Ardat-Yakshi phenomenon beyond asari cultures, though it bases the characterisations and supernatural abilities of its Ardat-Yakshi character classes on the Malari, rather than anything realistic.
A special ability of the Batarian Warlock class, meanwhile, relates to the mythology of Khar'ub-ki.
Confirmed Character Classes (with Confirmed Race Combos)
Choose from any of the following and more!
- Aquamancer (quarian, krogan -- the latter for fun, since it's an awful class/race matchup)
- Ardat-Yakshi Necromancer (asari, likely exclusive to the race)
- Ardat-Yakshi Pyromancer (asari, likely exclusive to the race)
- Beastmaster (krogan)
- Bloodreaver (krogan)
- Bonecrafter (batarian)
- Centurion (turian)
- Eternity Priestess (asari, possibly exclusive to the race)
- Hierophant (turian, other races): Before the March 2185 patch, the Hierophants were ridiculously overpowered.
- Inquisitor (batarian)
- Malian-Yakshi Riever (asari, likely exclusive to the race)
- Paladin (turian)
- Psyflayer (salarian)
- Ranger (turian)
- Spiritwalker (turian)
- Warlock (batarian)
It's Back... But With A Catch: In the aftermath of the war, the servers are back online. Leading to...
One Month On: CDN has been playing.
Newest Version: CDN plays the latest version, a few years on.